The gist of the responses about force quitting are: “OCD about apps in the switcher” or “let me be me”. That’s fine, but you’re wrong.
I cannot believe we are still combating the Force Quit mindset. Absolutely absurd.
I’m also going to try and move hosts for Brooks Review this weekend, so that should be fun.
I have so many things to review that I’m not sure how long it’s going to take me to get through the backlog. Holy shit.
If you write about iPadding like an iPad Pro Pro or know someone who does. Email me a link please. brooksreview.net/contact
Oh man, those emails even have the legalese at the bottom, I can’t believe that didn’t stop people from sharing them.
Do those wondering about the Rucker over the GR1, here’s the differences on the Rucker:
- You have the embroidered stupid GORUCK spear on the bag. I hate that, I heard all the Bullets have it now too, but when I bought mine that wasn’t the case.
- The internal pocket pouch thing, has a big velcro strap to hold a ruck plate
- No laptop pocket
- Framesheet is not removable
- I think it’s only the 21L size
- The name is fucking stupid.
Now you know.